Save Acces over Internet for Wide Range of Users

From: Ingo Wolf <zorro_at_aix520.informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: 1997/01/31

Hello,

I have a little company here which will give others Access to there special database over Internet per SQL for little money. I'm interested if Oracle are able to manage Acces for a wide range of external users and logging all the requests in a save way off course it must be prevent from steeling data by hackers and loging must be exact (because for money) and so on.
May be there exist additional (third party?) products which covers this need.
I also thougt about writing a program where the SQL is redirected trough to make it handable and logable (off course IP allready works whith, but may be not save enaugh for Internet).
I'm interested in all kind off Tips or offers?? in that direction.

Bye Received on Fri Jan 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message