Re: OPO books

From: Rick Greenwald <greenie_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1997/01/31

Rick Morley wrote:

> Would anyone know of any advanced OPO 2.0 books?
> Thanks.
> --
>
> < From the desktop of- Rick Morley >
> < rick.morley_at_morley-data.com >
> < http://www.morley-data.com/ >

Mastering Oracle Power Objects is due out from O'Reilly & Associates in around 50 days. This is the first advanced book on OPO, with lots of in depth tips and techniques. It also covers a lot of Version 2 features, such as the Web interaction, using Crystal reports and some of the OCXs in V2. You can order it now from their Web site.

Of course, I think its pretty good, but I am somewhat prejudiced . . . .

  • Rick Greenwald Author of Oracle Power Objects Developer's Guide and Master Oracle Power Objects