Invoking SQL Loader

From: colin <evonliow_at_singnet.com>
Date: 1997/01/27

Oracle : 7.2
Platform: Windows NT

The command-line is used to invoke the SQL*Loader as follows:

c:\orawin\sqlldr.exe userid =test\test control =c:\control\test.ctl log =c:\log\test.log direct=true

            :  and so on.....
	:

I have multiple such command lines in a batch file for my data loading. Occasionally, I encounter an error during the loading. For example, 3 control files to run, but only 2 of them went through. Funny thing is that sometimes it works perfectly.Is it because of synchronous processing of the command lines, which results in the error?

Please advice. Thanks.

Worried,
Colin Received on Mon Jan 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message