HELP with DDE

From: R. Pastijn <rp_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: 1997/01/26

When I use then DDE package, I just want to open another WIndows application (Paint) and after I have started the application I want to close it..

The starting of the application works fine but the application refuses to close.

After calling the Oracle support line, they told me I had to start a conversation with the application first and then I should be able to close it.. OK, conversation started and ended but still no close..

Anyone had any experience with DDE package ??

Please send me a E-mail if ou have a suggestion..

Robert. Received on Sun Jan 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message