Need Grid controls to work with Forms 4.5

From: Ashok Kapur <afkapur_at_ccgate.hac.com>
Date: 1997/01/24

Hi,

I am writing a scheduling application using Oracle forms 4.5 (Developer 2000). Does anyone know of a grid (preadsheet) type control that I can use with Forms 4.5. It would be ideal if this control let a developer capture a double-click on a cell. The grid should be able to display data from Oracle database, preferably without using ODBC.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
Ashok F. Kapur    | Galaxy Latin America |
Project Engineer  | (954)958-3373        |