Passing global variables between forms?

From: Robert Hoy <hoy_at_solaria.hac.com>
Date: 1997/01/24

Is there a newsgroup that focus on Developer/2000? If so, what's the name so I can subscribe to it. Thanks.

Meanwhile, I'm puzzled. Is there a way to pass the global variables between the Developer/2000 forms? Becuz I have designed 4 forms and each form performs differently than others. Three forms are always running hidden from screen in background until it is called to appear and it will disappear when done.

How do I get to have the badge number passed from one form to another form? :global.xxx method doesn't work in my case. The worse case, I might have to write a "parameter table" to pass parameter values between forms.

I would appreciate emails as I don't read here often. Thanks for any help here.

-Robert

--

Robert Hoy hoy_at_solaria.hac.com hoy_at_sal.dnet.hac.com Received on Fri Jan 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message