Re: Help: Application (developer/2000) developed on Win/95 and executing on Win/NT

From: Rodgholly <rodgholly_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/01/24

If you are developing 16 bit applications, then there should be a problem,  I have developed and generated 16 bit apps in Win 31, Win 95 and NT 4.0 and deployed on all the above from each of the above.   Now if you are using 32 bit apps, you have to use developer 1.3.2 which was just recently released and it is my understanding from Oracle that you have to generate the forms and rep files in the OS you are deploying on. Although you can develop them on either win 95 or NT.

Rodger Received on Fri Jan 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message