Re: SQA Test and Developer/2000

From: Andrew Faulkner <afaulkne_at_ssbpost.env.gov.bc.ca>
Date: 1997/01/24

I quickly developed a script to extract Functional Requirements from Designer/2000 for import into SQA TeamTest as a starting point for the Test Requirements Hierarchy. We currently have SQA Suite version 5.1 but have yet to fire up the Load Test. I would be definitely interested in hearing about your experience.

--
Andrew Faulkner
Data Warehouse Technical Architect

Allan Taunt <ataunt_at_swichtec.co.nz> wrote in article
<01bc05e7$7b126a80$20bd25ca_at_capricorn>...

> Hi there all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone uses SQA Test in conjunction with
Developer/2000
> applications (or Oracle Applications). I am planning to use an automated
> process to carry out system load benchmarking and bottle neck analysis.
We