Forms45 Debuger

From: John Chambers <johnc_at_oregon.uoregon.edu>
Date: 1997/01/23

When using the Forms45 Debugger, I find that I can only step through code of the form which f45des32.exe thinks is the runtime form (ie the form listed as the MODULE form in the Command Line Parameters navigation branch on the debugger window).

For example, suppose there are two forms: FORMA.FMB and FORMB.FMB. FORMA is used simply to initializes globals and then display FORMB, which is the primary UI. When I start the debugger using FORMA, I can step through FORMA code just fine, however, when it loads FORMB, the behavior is as if I issued a "GO". Furthermore, if I put a BREAK command in the Pre-form trigger for FORMB, the debugger window fails to display.

Q1: How does one step through multiple forms w/the debugger? Received on Thu Jan 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message