Re: Mutating triggers

From: <schriver_at_novell.nadn.navy.mil>
Date: 1997/01/23

Yes, there is a trick. It's really complicated, though, and involves three triggers (Before statement/stmt level, after statement/row level, after statement/statement level), one procedure, one function, and one package.

Let me know if you're still interested and I'll email you the code (really humongous, though).

Christina Schriver
Sr. Principal Analyst
Metters Industries, Inc.