Re: SQA Test and Developer/2000

From: Michael Taylor <mtaylor_at_ptdprolog.net>
Date: 1997/01/21

I'm using a beta release of SQA Suite 5.2 at my company on Developer/2000 1.2 16-bit release an have been impressed so far. I think it also supports 32 bit releases and they plan the full release sometime in first quarter.

Its a BIIIIIG undertaking to develop a full-fledged testing project as we are finding out, but with decent regression testing as a result of all this work I hope to greatly reduce errors in subsequent maintenance of the app.

We're just getting started with experimenting with Load testing so I'm not sure how smoothly that runs yet.

Overall, the company seems responsive to problems and questions and I don't have any major complaints...

Allan Taunt <ataunt_at_swichtec.co.nz> wrote in article <01bc05e7$7b126a80$20bd25ca_at_capricorn>...
> Hi there all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone uses SQA Test in conjunction with
 Developer/2000
> applications (or Oracle Applications). I am planning to use an automated
> process to carry out system load benchmarking and bottle neck analysis.
 We