Re: SQLPLUS and computed totals

From: janet <janet_at_telesph.com>
Date: 1997/01/21

[Quoted] i hate seeing a "nothing you can do" so here's a clunky solution for you:
skip the breaks and computes, at the end of the report compute the sum yourself.
select count(carbno), count(dte_comp), count(*) from table;

of course, if the data is changing during report run, this won't be accurate.

HTH
janet