Discoverer/2000: Problems installing End User Layer against SQL Server

From: Mario Carvalho <mbcarvalho_at_cprm.pt>
Date: 1997/01/17

I have the Oracle Discoverer/2000 release 1.3 . I've already installed the follow applications:

Dev/2000-Forms 4.5.6.0.10        (all)
Dev/2000-Graphics 2.5.6.8.0E    (all)
Dev/2000-Browser 2.0.9.2.1E     (except Browser Extended Edition
2.0.9.2.1E)
Dev/2000-Data Query 4.0.5.8.15 (all)
Oracle Open Client Adapter for ODBC 1.0.13.5.0C SQL*PLUS 3.2..2.0.5
System Support Files 2.0.1.2.16
Tools Utilities 2.1.10.4.0E

To be able to run the Data Query or Browser applications it's necessary to install first the End User Layer and the Data Query database tables. The database is in SQL Server and the ODBC Driver is correctly installed and running.

Problem: I don't know which script I should run from the SQL*Plus to install the End User Layer against the SQL Server database?

If someone Knows or have another solution please email me , mbcarvalho_at_cprm.pt Received on Fri Jan 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message