Passing a MS Word variable to an Oracle forms application??

From: <gsmith_at_otis.state.nj.us>
Date: 1997/01/17

Is it possible to access the information provided by the printer icon located on the status bar in word as to the current page being printed in MS WORD??

I am working on an Oracle forms(4.5) application that calls word, performs a mail merge, then prints the generated documents using ole2 and word basic. When I release the ole2 object(word), I sometimes lose all or parts of the print job. If I could access the print information, I think I can make the forms application wait until the print job has terminated.

Thanks.