Re: Q: Printing problem in Forms 4.5

From: Dan Z. Chen <chen_at_informed.net>
Date: 1997/01/17

Yes, we did on Window 95 (Dve 2K 1.3. But 1.2 is OK). If you don't want to use alt-print-screen, you may try to set your canvas view and/or window to a max-size (or even larger than max :-), say 10" X 10") and disable the scrollbars if you don't need it during your design-time. That may gain some rightmost and/or bottommost parts back for you.