Re: OPO V1 for Mac- Report Problem-Help!!!!!!

From: Jeffrey R. Schaeffer <jeffreyrs_at_enter.net>
Date: 1997/01/16

Mike Kranzdorf wrote:

> > Do you think it could
> > have anything to do with the printer driver? Again, its a fairly new
> > printer (HP 870 Cse). Maybe there's something incompatible there? I
> > didn't get to try hooking up my stylewriter and creating a report from
> > scratch. Maybe that would work.
>
> I can't think of anything else. If you want, send me the files and I'll
> see what prints here.

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your help so far. Tonight I tried selecting some different printer drivers. What I found was if I go into the Chooser and select Imagewriter and then go in page set up and then go into print preview, the report looks great...exactly what I want to see...paging (I can click on previous and next and also full page looks fine. I can't print using this, however, because I don't have an Imagewriter. When I try my Stylewriter or HP 870 driver, it once again doesn't look good. Are only certain printers compatible? What do others use that have been successful? Received on Thu Jan 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message