Re: Q: Printing problem in Forms 4.5

From: N Prabhakar <prabhs_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1997/01/15

David Grogan <dgrogan_at_harvard.edu> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm having a lot of problems using the Print option from the File menu
>both in Forms Designer 4.5.6.5.5 and in the Forms Runtime program. MOre
>often than not I am getting a blank page from the printer, other times I
>am getting a pages with the rightmost part of the page cut off.
>

>It's not a memory problem at the printer end because my 20 Meg machine
>prints fine.
>
>Maybe we need more then 16 meg to print but it seems that should be
>enough, no ?
>
>Is anyone else having this problem ?
>
>Thanks
>
>David Grogan
>dgrogan_at_harvard.edu

Hi,

We also faced the same problem We found an alternate way to avoid this. Basically from forms 4.5 runtime screen hit ALT PRINTSCREEN key. This will capture the screen into the clipboard. Activate MS-Word and do EDIT->Paste special. It will copy the screen to the word document. Print the word document.

I hope the above info helps you.

Regards

N.Prabhakar Received on Wed Jan 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message