forms 4.5 on unix installation problem

From: Ron Moeller <rmoeller_at_ladc.lockheed.com>
Date: 1997/01/13

I'm using forms Dev/2000 R1.0 4.5.6.1.x

When I use run_product inside Forms 4.5 to call Reports, Forms executes r25runm. This truncates my roughly half boilerplate text.

Sounds like bug 277188, but I'm not printing in character mode.

From the command line I can execute r25runmg. (I believe the g stands for graphics.) This prints fine. Tried copying r25runmg into r25runm but this didn't work. Oracle somehow reads the filename and interpets the g.

How do I get Forms 4.5 to call r25runmg instead of r25runm? I have been unable to find where oracle refers to the parameter REPORTS.

Thank you in advance,
Ron Received on Mon Jan 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message