Designer 2000 primary keys

From: <karen_at_tag.com>
Date: 1997/01/12

HELP!!! I am using Designer 2000 to try and develop a new database. In the Entity Relationship diagram, most of my tables have primary keys that I have set up. There are a couple of tables in which I am going to let Deisgner 2000 create sequence numbers for me.

My problem is that the tool is creating primary key seqeuence numbers for tables that I have already designated a primary key for as well as those which have no key. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?????

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks