Re: How to change the mouse cursor?

From: Margot & Frans <margot.levasier_at_tip.nl>
Date: 1997/01/11

Syntax:
SET_APPLICATION_PROPERTY(property, value)

Built-in Type: unrestricted procedure

Enter Query Mode: yes

Sets the application property for the current application.

Parameters:

property	Specifies the property you want to set for the given application.  The possible
                properties are as follows:

CURSOR_STYLE Specifies the cursor style for the given application.

value		The following GUI-specific constants can be passed as CHAR arguments to the
                property values described earlier:

BUSY Specifies a busy symbol.

CROSSHAIR Specifies a crosshair symbol.

DEFAULT Specifies an arrow symbol.

HELP Specifies a help symbol.

INSERTION Specifies an insertion symbol.

Copyright (c) 1994, Oracle Corporation.