Condition Questions

From: Webmestre Orisoft <Webmestre_at_orisoft.com>
Date: 1997/01/09

Hi,

I would like to generate a report according to 2 conditions entered by the user.

For example, the user would enter the begin and end dates and the report would return all the matching records.

I've tried the QueryWhere() method, but I got an error message saying that I couldn't use the QueryWhere method in a report.

I would like the user to either enter the criterias in an Input Box or in a text box in a form.

Also, is it possible, still with reports, to group data using between values. Meanning that I would like to group the employees by the number of hours they worked. For example, 0-300 hours, 301-450, 451-600, 600+. If it's possible, how would I do it?

Thank you very much. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Sam Fortin
SFortin_at_orisoft.com
http://www.orisoft.com/
http://www.softodyssey.com/ Received on Thu Jan 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CET