move des2k repository

From: Bob Yeh <Bob_Yeh_at_vaffx2_at_cscuuxch.dayton.csc.com>
Date: 1997/01/09

Hi,

I tried to move DES2K from one server to another. I did a export(repository tables only) using AdminUtility and imported it to the other server. Everything seemed fine. But when I restarted the DES2k and connected to my new server, it prompted me for the application name which is not in the drop down box anymore. If fact, I can not see any of my applications.

Another question I have is why the Import button sometimes grayed out and can not be executed.

I must did something incorrectly.

Can someone help!

Thanks.
Bob Received on Thu Jan 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message