Forms 4.5 on Win95 question...

From: Sadru Fidai <sfidai_at_castle.net>
Date: 1997/01/09

Hi,

We have a customized icon for our application which we have assigned to the runform command shortcut. When runform executes the application, you see a 'runform' icon in place of control box (top left corner of the window).
We would like to display our own icon. I believe win95 retrieves this icon from the executable. Does anybody have an idea how to replace this default runform icon by a our own at the runtime? Just like how we can set title using set_window_property function.

This probably more of a windows question then forms one. Please email me or post to this forum if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Sadru Fidai Received on Thu Jan 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message