Re: Oracle Power Objects V2.0

From: Jason Byors <jbyors_at_ssi.sony.com>
Date: 1997/01/09

In order to have one menubar appear on each form you open, put your "Do Command" and "Test Command" coding in the "Do Command" and "Test Command" properties of the Application instead of the properties of each individual form. Also put your other coding in the application's property sheet also. The application's property sheet has "Do Command" and "Test Command" properties. For further explanation, please e-mail me.

jb (jbyors_at_ssi.sony.com)