Looking for Oracle Web Server Authors

From: Jeff Riley <jriley_at_que.mcp.com>
Date: 1997/01/07

Que Corporation is looking for qualified authors who can contribute to a book about Oracle Web Server 3.0. We prefer those who have a strong working knowledge of Oracle software and who can present their thoughts in an organized manner.

If you feel you meet these qualifications, please reply with answers to the following questions:

     1.  What is the latest version of Oracle that you have worked with?
     2.  How long have you worked with Oracle?
     3.  Do you consider yourself a beginning, intermediate or advanced
     user?
     4.  Have you ever written previously? If so, please tell us about
     your writing experience.
     5. We have several levels of commitment to the project. Please let us
know what kind of time commitment you can make in the coming months.

Thanks!

Que Acquisitions Received on Tue Jan 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message