forms 4.5 on win nt 4.0 / using winhelp

From: Sandeep Suri <suris_at_psi.com>
Date: 1997/01/06

I am trying to use the windemo library provided by oracle to call winhelp to open a help file programmed using robohelp.

we just upgraded from windows 3.11 to win nt 4.0 and there are two types of winhelps in nt. that is 16 bit and 32 bit versions.

now the winhelp that is called by windemo library is 16 bit but the file that is prepared using robohelp package is 32 bit.

i don't know how to get the forms to call the 32 bit version of the winhelp instead of 16 bit. so that i can run my help file made using robohelp.

thanks Received on Mon Jan 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message