Re: Generate data dictionary from Designer2000

From: Simon Stow <sstow_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/01/04

Bob Yeh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there an existing report in Designer2000 can be used as a data
> dictionary? If not, how can I build one?
>
> Thanks.
> Bob

I'm not sure I understand the question. You can generate DDL from Designer/2000 - see the Server Generator. Most reports can easily be written or generated against the CI views - documented in the on line help and also available in Designer/2000 format on the Des/2000 CD.

--

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.