forms4.5 calls wrong report2.5 executable

From: Ron <rmoeller_at_ladc.lockheed.com>
Date: 1997/01/02

When I use run_product inside Forms 4.5 to call Reports, forms executes r25runm. This truncates my roughly half boilerplate text.

Sounds like bug 277188, but I'm not printing in character mode.

From the command line I can execute r25runmg. (I believe the g stands for gui.) This prints fine.

How do I get Forms 4.5 to call r25runmg instead of r25runm? I have been unable to find where oracle refers to the parameter REPORTS.

Thank you in advance,
Ron Received on Thu Jan 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message