Re: Developer 2000, Demo available

From: Nick Butcher <nickb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1997/01/01

You can get trial copies of Developer/2000, Power Objects etc. (not sure about Designer) from Oracle themselves.
Download them from Oracle's Web site (use somebody else's phone!!). In the UK you can get a CD full of goodies from Oracle (you just need to pay the handling/postage) this may be possible in Belgium too, just call Oracle.

Johnny Verhoeven <Johnny.Verhoeven_at_ping.be> wrote in article <5a31l6$kug_at_news2.Belgium.EU.net>...