32meg 70ns 72pin EDO simm for $140

From: <root_at_bytewarecafe.com>
Date: 1996/12/31

We are a new site on the internet and we can supply your hardware needs. As a promotion to get our name out to you, we are running a special promotion on 32Meg simms. For a very limited time, we are selling 32Meg/70ns EDO simms for just 140+shipping and handling, delivered to your door within 2-3 days.

Just go to our site www.bytewarecafe.com and fill out the necessary information about yourself and your credit card information. Goto the products list and choose the memory item. From here, select the memory you want and click on the invoice button to see your total charges.

If you wish to browse the other hardware categories, feel free to browse for as long as you wish. If you wish to buy anything else, just select that item from that category.

If you are satisfied with your selection(s) and your personal information is correct, click on the submit order button. The bytewarecafe.com server will respond with an order number and a time stamp. You will need these two numbers for any future correspondences with bytewarecafe.com

Your order will be prepared and delivered to your door within 2-3 days.

Thank you. Received on Tue Dec 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message