Re: Screen Design Tools for Oracle WebServer?

From: Simon Stow <sstow_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/12/31

Designer/2000 R1.3 includes a WebServer Generator for the design and generation of WebServer applications. See

http://www-dc.us.oracle.com/products/tools/html/webgen.html

for more details.

--

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.