Re: Data Modeling Tools??

From: Simon Stow <sstow_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/12/30

Also see Oracle's Database Designer, check out www.oracle.com for more details. It costs $995, a trial is available. Basically it's a lite version of Designer/2000 for database design and generation. Models can be loaded into and out of Designer/2000.

--

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.