Re: Q: Forms 3.0 & Oracle7 Server 7.3

From: Dan Townsend <townsend_at_tcdb.com>
Date: 1996/12/27

Janet,
My organization is moving off a 7.0.15 database on an IBM mainframe (VM) onto a 7.3 database on an SGI Unix server. Our testing of the SQL*Forms 3.0 applications running on the mainframe have turned up no problems. This includes both the Designer for our developers and the runtime. The mainframe environment is somewhat outdated and ignored by Oracle, so may not be representative of all environments, but our experience so far has been positive.