Oracle Webserver

From: Miguel Lima <miguellima_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1996/12/23

Hi,

I have a Oracle Webserver running(www.workweb.pt) and I'm interrested in developping a client application for a Help-Desk and a statisc module of sales and so on to run over a intranet/internet. I'm relatively new to Web [Quoted] development, i just know something about HTML(Static and dynamic). I thank someone who can give me tips of what kind of language i have to use to build the client application and other software that i need to have in server(i have a Webserver 2.0 on Nt)

a merry Christmas to all

Best regards

Miguel Lima Received on Mon Dec 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message