Connecting to Personal Oracle 7.2

From: Sam Kumarsamy <fma1_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/12/23

Hi Oracle gurus:

Thanks to all who responded to my prolem. But I am still unable to solve my problem.

I have Personal Oracle 7.2 for Win 95 & Developer 2000 (release 1.1 for Windows) installed on Win 95 (CDROMs). Sql Net is installed. Unable to connect locally from Oracle Forms 4.5 to my database on Personal Oracle 7.2.

Username - scott password - tiger

I clicked on connect & now get the following message

ORA-12203: TNS: unable to connect to destination.

Even tried 2: in the database dialog box still got the same error message

Help!!!!!!

fma1_at_ix.netcom.com

Sam Received on Mon Dec 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message