Correction: Designer/2000 ARCHIVE problem

From: Vladimir Stipetic <vladimir.stipetic_at_exportdrvo.tel.hr>
Date: 1996/12/22

I have addendum to this problem. I have experimented a little: 1. Designer/2000 version 1.2 at client with Windows 95.

   I created new application system with just 1 entity with 2    attributes.
   I archived this application to archive tables and restored from the    same archive tables with new name. And the problem still persist    (i.e. in restored application I have entities but not attributes). 2. Designer/2000 version 1.3 at client with NT 4.0.

   After that I did the same thing on this platform and all works fine.

I found out what the difference was. In table XT_SDDV_ELEMENTS in the 2nd case rows for attributes exist (element type 4912) and in the 1st not. It means that in the 1st case ARCHIVING in archive tables (XT tables) does not work properly.

Differences between these two cases are:

1. defined user extensibility in the 1st case,
2. OS Windows 95 in the 1st case,
3. different versions of Designer/2000.

If somebody knows solution or clue for this problem I will be very glad to answer me via email, too.
Thanks for help.
Vlado

Vladimir Stipetic				      Exportdrvo d.d.
Oracle Designer Developer			      Marulicev trg 18
  Tel: 385/1/4560-312				      10000 Zagreb
  Fax: 385/1/420-004				      CROATIA
Email: vladimir.stipetic_at_exportdrvo.tel.hr	      Europe