Re: Oracle Date query

From: Nick Butcher <nickb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1996/12/22

[Quoted] DD-MON-RR does not work from Oracle Forms.

In reply to the original question, you can set the default date format to just about anything you please by editing the NLS_DATE_FORMAT parameter in your database initialisation file.

Jon Eveland <jeveland_at_nhtsa.dot.gov> wrote in article <32BB23B5.6D1D_at_nhtsa.dot.gov>...