Q: Export and error 1403 (no data found) ???

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_li.net>
Date: 1996/12/20

This is an error I get while EXPorting. What could it possibly mean in an export when it says No Data Found? The export of the YYYY table takes about 5 hours; It has a LONG field. I am wondering if during that time, the tape drive goes offline or something. The next table would be ZZZZ and has only 955 rows, which I am able to export on it's own.

. exporting table TABLE_XXXXXX 33394 rows exported
. exporting table YYYY 470734 rows exported

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 1403 encountered
ORA-01403: no data found
EXP-00222:

System error message 2
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully
            http://www.li.net/~gsa/index.html
This is my signature file, not part of this mail message.