Designer/2000 RESTORE problem

From: Vladimir Stipetic <vladimir.stipetic_at_exportdrvo.tel.hr>
Date: 1996/12/19

I have problem regarding migration of Designer/2000 application system. Firstly, I archived and exported application system in Designer/2000 version 1.2 (and all was completed successfuly). After that I imported and restored application system in Designer/2000 version 1.3 (it asked me for upgrading the version - I said OK, and all was completed successfuly).
But, after that I saw that all attributes and columns (and maybe some other elements, because I did not have time to check all) are missing. If somebody has similar troubles and/or know solution of this problem, or just has some clue I will appreciate fast response, very much. Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Vlado

In archive tables I have this number of rows (maybe there is something wrong with these having zero rows). And also, in XT_SDDV_ELEMENTS I did not find any element of attribute or column type. So, if somebody knows exact function of these tables, i.e. in which table these elements are stored, if they are stored at all, it may be of some help.

XT_APPLICATION			1
XT_ARCHIVE_SET			0
XT_CIUE_ASSOCIATION_TYPES	0
XT_CIUE_ELEMENT_TYPES		0
XT_CIUE_PROPERTIES		0
XT_CIUE_TEXT_TYPES		0
XT_CIUE_TEXT_USAGES		0
XT_RM_TEXT_LINES		2934
XT_SDDV_DIAGRAM_SEGMENTS	14173
XT_SDDV_ELEMENTS		1380
XT_SDDV_STRUCTURE_ELEMENTS	7068
XT_TABLE_VERSION		1

Vladimir Stipetic Exportdrvo d.d. Oracle Designer Developer Marulicev trg 18 Tel: 385/1/4560-312 10000 Zagreb Fax: 385/1/420-004 CROATIA Email: vladimir.stipetic_at_exportdrvo.tel.hr Europe