WebServer 1.0 Proble, HELP

From: Atilla Akarsula <akarsula_at_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: 1996/12/18

Hallo,

I have the following proplem with Oracle WebServer 1.0:

I can connect to the installed Webserver , evrything else seems to work, but when I try to browse database tables by klicking <Browse Database> button on the administration page, I get this error page:

[Quoted] The server had an internal error and could not process the request.

This problem seems to occur everytime when things go over Web Agent, because I get the same results when I try to run the demos.

No log files are modified when this occurs.

I am sure to have done everything described in the intallation manual. I can run the PL/SQL procedures from SQL*Plus an see them generating HTML-pages. It seems to be something during acces of the web agent stuff. When my database server is not running and I try to access a PL/SQL procedure from WebServer,
then I get the correct behavior like:

Request Failed

 We were unable to process your request at this time.

 Please try again later.

[Quoted] Our software configuration is:

OS: Win NT 4.0
Oracle Server Ver: 7.3.2.2.0-Production Release Oracle WebServer Release 1.0.2.0.1 Production Release

I hope that someone can save my coming holidays with a good advice.

Thanks Atilla

--
                        Atilla Akarsular
                        Eichborndamm 22