Re: Power Objects V2.0

From: Tomas Gardson <tomas.gardson_at_mbox200.swipnet.se>
Date: 1996/12/18

Could you please give some more information about the table and all column names and type you have created. I suppose you are making this table in Power Objects Lite data base. It may be so that one of the column names is causing the problem.

Tomas

Greg Frey <fries_at_spectranet.ca> wrote in article <596li7$arc_at_news.nstn.ca>...