Re: Importing Designer 2000 reports into wordperfect

From: Cory Brooks <coryb_at_lilly.com>
Date: 1996/12/18

Our procedure for including a report in a Word document is as follows: 1 Run the report specifying Destination Type = Printer, Destination Format = Wide, and Mode=Character.

   When the Print pop-up screen appears, click on print to file.    When the report completes, you will be prompted for the directory and file in which to store the report.

2 Format the word document.

   Open as a word document, go to File->Page setup and select the Page size tab.    Click on landscape. Then go to Edit->Select all. Finally, go to Format->Font and click on Courier and set size to 8.

This produces a file of just text without postscript commands. Note we do have to massage it (ie. font size) to get it to look right before printing. Hope this helps. Cory Brooks