Power Objects V2.0

From: Greg Frey <fries_at_spectranet.ca>
Date: 1996/12/17

[Quoted] I have recently installed Power Objects v2.0, and I am trying to create a [Quoted] simple form by dragging the columns of the table onto the form. However I am getting the following errors:

 SES 06000 Database Error ( OOT ODBC ) Column Not Found  FRW 06010 Error Initializing query for record source control 'Form1'

The weird thing is that I can edit the data in the database browser without any problems.

Thanks in advance Received on Tue Dec 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message