Re: Forms 4.5 Question--"File Open" dialog box???

From: Steve <steve_at_mitchells.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/12/17

[Quoted] If you have release 4.5.6.5.5 for Windows 3.11, Oracle supply a reusable component that will allow you to do this.

The component is stored in the library dk2wfile.pll. You will also require the dk2wfile.dll file. They are located in:

       <Oracle Home Dir>\FORMS45\DEMOS\REUSE

If you do have them on your system, don't forget to copy the dll in to a directory in your directory seach path, e.g c:\windows, and make sure that your library is in the appropriate FORMS45_PATH in the oracle.ini file.

If you can't find these files e-mail me.

It works using the ORA_FFI package.

mboduch_at_interaccess.com wrote in article <32b4d83f.32427057_at_nntp.interaccess.com>...