R1.3 Training Materials for Sale (Ad, Repost with Order Form)

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/12/17

We are pleased to announce that due to ongoing requests, we will continue to offer the Personal Edition of our course materials.

All materials have been updated to R1.3.

Two sets of course materials are offered. Each course consists of over 300 "content" pages of notes and labs. The material for each course is printed in "two up" format, eg. two pages of content are printed on a single 8 1/2 x 11 page. Screen shots and graphics have been enhanced for this 1/2 size printing.

The two courses are:

"Using Designer/2000 for Analysis, Design and Prototyping" provides
comprehensive training in the use of Designer/2000 Systems Modeler, Systems Designer and basic use of the Generators. The course concentrates on those features which result in generated "code" for application systems. The lab exercises in this course guide the student through the basic development life cycle, resulting in a complete prototype system including a database, Forms, Reports and Menus.

"Using Designer/2000 Generators", provides in-depth training on the Forms
and Reports generators, reverse engineering and regeneration. This course focuses on advanced features of Designer/2000, and is the sequel to "Using Designer/2000 for Analysis, Design and Prototyping".

These courses were developed by Jeffrey M. Jacobs, one of the world's leading experts on Oracle's Designer/2000. The Designer/2000 courses were first delivered in July, 1995, and have consistently received outstanding reviews from students.

The materials are licensed for personal use only, and may not be used in commercial or training offerings of any kind. Copying, scanning, transcribing or any other type of reproduction without written permission is strictly prohibited.

Inquiries about licensing for commercial use are welcome.

Order Form:

Orders should be mailed or faxed. E-mail orders are at your own risk; we do not offer secure services via e-mail.

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle Designer/2000 Consulting & Training  951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 415-571-1457
 FAX: 800-665-1379
 FAX: 415-598-9671
 CompuServe: 76702,456
 Internet: 76702.456_at_compuserve.com

Name:        _______________________________________

Address:     _______________________________________

             _______________________________________

City:        _______________________________________

State/Prov:  _______________________________________

Postal Code: _______________________________________

Country:     _______________________________________

Phone:  _______________  FAX: ________________

e-mail: ______________________________________

"Using Designer/2000 for Analysis, Design & Prototyping"
$125 (US)/copy. Limit 4 copies/customer: ___ copies * $125 = ________

"Using Designer/2000 Generators"

$125 (US)/copy. Limit 4 copies/customer: ___ copies * $125 = ________

                                                    Subtotal = ________

(ODTUG members are eligible for a 10% Discount)

                     California residents add 8.5% sales tax = ________
                             Shipping & handling (see below) = ________
                                                       Total = ________

Payment Method (US Dollars only):
Check ___ Money Order ___ payable to "Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates" VISA ___ MasterCard ___

Name on Credit Card: _______________________________________

Credit Card Number:  _______________________________________

Expiration Date:     _______________________________________

Shipping and handling rates per order. All orders shipped FedEx: US $20(US)
Canada $35(US)
Australia $80(US)
Western Europe $80(US)
Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore $80(US)
South America $120(US)
Eastern Europe, Russia $150(US)

All others please inquire or use FedEx rate for 5lb shipping

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle Designer/2000 Consulting & Training  951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 415-571-7092, FAX: 800-665-1379 CompuServe: 76702,456  Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com     Received on Tue Dec 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message