Re: Conversion Question

From: Miran Novak <Miran.Novak_at_mch.sni.de>
Date: 1996/12/17

Nick Butcher wrote:

> I can only suggest that you have not included upgrade=yes on the command
> line. I would also advise you to use widen_fields=yes.
>
> If you mail me at work (nickb_at_kalamazoo.co.uk) I can send you a large
> document that we have prepared as a result of the large scale conversion
> project (1600+ forms) we are just completing.
> --
> Nick Butcher
> nickb_at_btinternet.com
>
> Brett Moran <bmoran_at_Ra.MsState.Edu> wrote in article
> <bmoran.849724040_at_Isis.MsState.Edu>...
> > I am trying to convert some 3.0 INP's using the generator (f45gen). I
> keep getting FRM-10043: Cannot Open File and then a 'Form Not Created.'
> Anyone have any ideas, tips, help? TIA.

Hi Brett,

common problems for this error (can't open file) are that

- the temp-directory does NOT exist
- you have no write-permission for the temp-directory
- you have no write-permission for your current working directory;

Hope this helps..

Miran

--
mailto:Miran.Novak_at_mch.sni.de , SNI AG, ORACLE Database Support