Re: Oracle Objects for OLE vs. RDO?

From: John Meyer <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1996/12/16

Just in case you have not tried, the OCX for OCI is available from Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) at http://www.sfi-software.com

Check for SQL-Sombrero/OCX for OCI, comes with a 32 bit and 16 bit OCX, VB4 samples, printed and online help.

Simply needs SQL*NET at runtime!

Nothing can be faster, you are in charge with control, no guessware or ODBC, middleware.

See complete documentation online from the web site. You can also call SFI directly at 819 778-5045, fax 819 778-7943

John Meyer, Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI)
http://www.sfi-software.com
819 778-5045
ORACLE World Alliance Partner
MICROSOFT Solution Provider
SYBASE Synergy Partner

Jeffrey Sahol <jsahol_at_netmcr.com> wrote in article <01bbe8a3$c1566ac0$3d1e03cf_at_jsahol.netmcr.com>...