Re: How to change error_level in Forms?

From: Mark S Reichman <reichmanm_at_rl.af.mil>
Date: 1996/12/16

Use <:SYSTEM.MESSAGE_LEVEL := value;> where value is one of these numbers. (0,5,10,15,20,25) You have to know the severity level of the message you are trying to suppress. I also suggest you reset the severity level back to the 0 immediatley after the commit.

In article <01bbe6b4$0c3ac320$0e433a82_at_gorbonosov.swarthmore.edu>, ggorbon1_at_swarthmore.edu says...