Importing Designer 2000 reports into wordperfect

From: FCDN <FCDN_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1996/12/13

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to incorporate some reports that are produced from Oracle's Designer/2000 tool into a WordPerfect document. Though I'm able to produce the report and direct the output to a file (e.g., cdrels.lis), I am unable to do anything with that file afterwards. WordPerfect doesn't recognize it as anything that it can convert from. Does anyone know what type of file that report is? How can I read it or convert it so that it can be incorporated into a WordPerfect document?

[Quoted] If you have any ideas, please let me know. Thanks,

Geoff Shell Received on Fri Dec 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message