Re: Drop table/view

From: Nick Butcher <nickb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1996/12/12

Data definition language (DDL) is not supported in vanilla PL/SQL. You need to check out the DBMS_SQL package.
This package allows PL/SQL to execute DDL & DML dynamically at run-time.

Guido vd Zweerde <GVDZ_at_dlep1.itg.ti.com> wrote in article <01bbe74d$600ec7a0$77025982_at_civ002119.civ.utwente.nl>...